Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baby Layout: October 2008

It 's a fact: I 'm addicted to flowers! After positioning the photos on my page (the paper is K & Company) I used the nesties and distress inks to make the scalloped "petals" and the Sizzix "Build a flower" die for the flowers. The fun part is the buds, I used the same die but after adhering the three layers one on top of the other, I cut the flower in the middle and then folded this half in the middle with one end overlaping the other and glued them together. Then I added the tiny green "sepal" and the journaling spots. Finally I added the swirls with my Sakura Souffle, on some of them I added on top a layer of Glossy Accents, the result is very nice and almost 3d. Flowers flowers flowers EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails