Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Layout: May 2008


For this layout I used K & Company paper because there was a lot of pink in the photos and I like the pink-green combination.
I positioned the pictures and I order to accent the central photo I used green cardstock to make a mat and embellished it this way: I used the Fiskars "Threading Water" border punch, then used pink string and finally I added the flowers.
Next step I colored with my copics the flower fairy (free coloring template from Dover Publications) and then used UTEE to make it like a shiny sticker. When I positioned it on the page, it was like floating on air, so I stamped the flowers and leaves (from a Gina K stamp set) right on the page, colored them and then positioned the fairy on top. Then I added the journaling using HOTP journaling template. The title and the date was foam sheet cut in my cuttlebug with the cuttlebug "Baby Face" alphabet set. The butterflies on the left is an Inkadinkado stamp. Finally, the flower on top is Prima, from the "Whispers" collection, I love them because they're semi-transparent, I also stamped underneath it leaves, I didn't color them after stamping becase I wanted only the outlines.

1 comment:

  1. Great way to write the journaling and great colouring.Lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails