Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Layout: August 2008


For this layout I wanted a light and airy effect, so I used a low key yellow - ochre background paper (K & Co). When I positioned the photos on the page I came up with idea to incorporate arrows, so I used the leftovers from a paper (Earth Love collection by Cosmo Cricket) an cut the arrow shapes.
Then I made the flowers: I cut them with my sizzix "Build a flower" die but used cutouts of the same size, used yellow and orange distress ink and a Sakura Glaze orange pen. Then I added a clear button on top.
For the title, I glued green cardstock on plain chipboard and the used the "You're not the boss of me" cuttlebug alphabet.
Finally I added the journaling using a HOTP journaling template and the page was ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails