Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 1

Today was the first day of the Journal Your Christmas online class and we were supposed to write something like an introduction to the journal.
I incorporated a photo of the cover of my favorite christmas book and the title is a phrase from the book, I used the Cuttlebug "Baby Face" and "Harmony" alphabets.
I also used the Martha Stewart Flower Bed deep edge punch for the embellishments.
The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey "Figgy" collection and the cardstock is from Coredinations "Elements" assorthment.
Probably at some point I will add some more embellishments but this is for now!
Oh gosh! I just realized I 've blundered the "Christmas"!!! LOL!!!
I just hope I won't tear the paper when I'll attempt to fix it...

3 comments:

  1. Πολυ ομορφο!!!!Καλη συνεχεια!
    Περιμενουμε να δουμε κι αλλη δουλεια σου!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like it is going to be an interesting journal....I am eager to see the next page,please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails