Saturday, December 26, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 23

Prompt 23 was about Christmas stockings and more generally the customs in the presentation of gifts.
So I just stamped and color with my copics the cute Sarah Kay (Noel Eve). Then I embossed a piece of white cardstock, I also used distress inks, and used it as a mat for the stamped image.
Next step, I folded a white cardstock sheet in half and I cut a piece about 5x4 inches so as to make a card. Then I sketched on it with a pencil the shape of a stocking and cut around it except from the upper part. I inked it with distress inks and used a white Sakura Soufle to make the faux stitches. Then I added a piece of white felt on top and the letters (Basic Grey) and finally I covered the letters with Ranger's Glossy Accents for a 3d look. I did my journaling inside.
Last step, I added the embellishments on the left (Dover Publucations free samples), I used Ranger's Glossy Accents on them too and ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails