Tuesday, December 22, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 18

Prompt 18 was about the Christmas menu. So after I did my journaling, I used aTim Holtz flourish mask and distress inks. Then I wanted to add an embellishment picturing something edible, the only thing I have is the apple stamp (a gift from the first greek crop, thank you ladies!), so I used it right on the journaling, colored it with my copics and then used Ranger's "Glossy Accents" on top, really nice effect.
I also used Ranger's Stickles, it's been a long time since I used them last, so I went a little over the top with them (if such a thing exists, LOL!!!). The little flowers are actually from the Martha Stewart "Flower Bed" deep punch, I just cut them around with scissors.
Last step, I added the title (Basic Grey alphabet stickers), I also used a Sakura Stardust pen in gold on top and ready!.
Oh gosh 1: I just realized I've written "Boudapest"! LOL
Oh gosh 2: I just realized that I've used photos of BBQed pork and yogurt sauce in a layout! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails