Sunday, December 20, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 15

Trying to get back on the JYC train, the prompt for the 15th day is about visitors, visiting, etc. I wanted to use this cute Tilda (thanks Eleni for the stamp loan!) and I used the candles detail a step further: for the journaling spot I used distress inks and then a Pebbles stencil but instead of chalk I used the Sakura Stardust pens and the result is, well, wow! That's why I love them.
I also had an accident while coloring the Tilda: I run out of my R000 and tried to refill it for the first time, apparently I used too much ink and when I started using it again the ink made a pool on my stamped image! LOL! I discarded some ink by pressing the chisel nib on a tissue paper and the marker was ok. I used golden DCWV glitter cardstock to make the mats for the images, I also used a brown marker to accent the edges.
The little girl on the left is a free sample from Dover Publications, I also added a bow (Venia thanks for the ribbon!) and a Kaiser pearl.
Well, I have to admit, I'm getting an addiction to Tildas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails