Thursday, December 3, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 2

The second day is about weather and I wrote the journaling in a doc that I printed on Gina K's Pure luxury 80 lbs white cardstock. I prefer this paper when I want to print something for my LOs or cards because it is sturdy enough so I can distress it, stamp it etc. I wanted to incorporate a winter view, so I did the window (I used the tiny rectangle nestabillity die on chipboard, not easy to cut but I did it!) then painted with my copic markers. Then I sketched the "view" and colored it, and adhered it on an acetate piece that I adhered on the back of the window. Then I thought that it needed something more, so I did the curtain and finaly I sketched and colored the armchair and the little table.
Finally I added the photos on the left and it was ready.

3 comments:

  1. Είσαι πολύ καλή!!!!!!! Μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just awesome! I love the curtains and the armchair! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails