Thursday, December 17, 2009

Card Making: Christmas #2

I'm a bit behind with my Christmas cards so I'm trying to catch up.
For this card I stamped with Memento's Tuxedo Black using an Inkadinkado wood stamp on GK 120lbs Pure Luxury white cardstock, colored it with my copics. Then I cut it using the nestabillities Labels One dies. I left the bottom empty on purpose because I wanted to write the message, I also used blue distress ink on the edges.
Next step, I made the mat for the colored image, I used a sheet from the Basic Grey "Nook and Pantry" paper pad and cut and embossed it with the nestabillity die, one size larger than the one I used for the colored image. While I still had the die on the piece of paper, I used distress ink so as to give more contrast to the edge.
Then I made the base card, I used white cardstock on which I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I used distress inks all over the front of the card and when I was done I wiped the excess ink of the snowflakes.
Last thing I added was the ribbon, I used my copics to change the color, added the bow and the tiny pearls.
Cutieee!!!


2 comments:

  1. Μου αρέσει πάααααρα πολύ!!! Υπέροχα χρώματα και τέλειος χρωματισμός της σφραγίδας όπως πάντα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card...i will send you my address so you can send it to me!!!xaxaxaxa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails