Sunday, December 27, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 25

In this layout I wanted to use as many photos as possible, so I came up with the "gift" idea: I cut a patterned paper at 10""x12" and scored it at 4'' and at 8'', so I made something like a trifold card. I adhered the middle section on my page, and on it as well as on the two flaps, top and bottom, I adhered my photos, so I managed to fit three rows of small sized photos in this space. I used the white back side of the flaps to do my journaling, then I used distress inks on them and on top I did the gift image using a Pebbles stencil and the Sakura Stardust pens.
Then I added the ribbon and the images (Dover Publications free samples), I adhered the tiny image in the bottom using a thick foam pad so as the upper flap of the "present" will stay in place.
Then I added the title using Basic Grey alphabet stickers that I covered with a Sakura Stardust pen and ready!

1 comment:

  1. I really love how you did this page. It's creative as well as beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails