Friday, December 4, 2009

JYC 2009: Day 4

Day 4 is about a perfect day so I did a layout about a perfect day in the holidays.
I did the "perfect planner" on my pc and then printed it on Gina K's PLW 80 lbs cardstock, then wrote the entries and then used distress inks in blue, green and yellow.
Next step, I sketched this perfect day, it actually is a combination of different pieces of the same day, and I colored it with my copics. I also used a dark brown cardstock to mat the drawing.
Then I used the letters that were in the paper pack and did the title, I also covered them with the Sakura Stardust pen in blue and finally I used Glossy Accents on top.
And voila!





2 comments:

  1. I like your plan for a perfect day!
    You have been creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. Looks like a lot of work though. I so took the easy way out on this entry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails