Friday, January 8, 2010

JYC 2009: Day 36

Prompt 36 was about putting the tree, decorations, etc away. So I took some photos, "cooked" them a bit with filters in Adobe Elements, adhered them together and then I adhered them on green cardstock in order to make the mat.
Then I did the red folder for the journaling tag: I used the Nestabillites Labels 1 die in order to cut the upper part of the cardstock and colored the edges with distress inks. Then I used the negative scrap paper of a snowflake die cut as a mask for the snowflake, where I first used distress ink in dark green and then I sprayed it with a Perfect Pearl and water mix (as seen on a Jennifer Mcguire video). For the tag I used two layers of cardstock and on the back I sprayed again with the Perfect Pearl water mix and then adhered a printout image on top.
Finally, I attempted to make the date using twine, well, we'll see if it will remain in place...LOL!



1 comment:

  1. The saddest part of Christmas!!
    Love the tag envelope....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails