Monday, January 4, 2010

JYC 2009: Day 35

Today's prompt was about organizing next Christmas by writing down things that we want to remember.
I kept it simple, but I really like the bookplates: I cut them on white cardstock colored lightly and in random with pink distress ink, stamped with Versamark using a stamp with a branch design and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I colored again with deep red distress ink, so that it filled the spots that were not embossed and the result is almost a crackle/marble effect. 
Then I used a clear Copic Atyou Spica pen on the tiny Prima flowers for a little sparkle and added the little embellishment on the left, it's a BW image (Dover Publications free sample) that I colored.
Last step, I added the title using ready made Basic Grey adhesive alphabet, it goes without saying that I used Sakura Stardust pens on them!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails