Monday, January 4, 2010

JYC 2009: Day 34

Today was the first day at work after 2 weeks off, so the truth is that I don't feel any christmassy at all, but I thought to keep going with the JYC.
That being said, this prompt was about our favorite moment of the holidays and we "had" to use a special paper, ornament, etc. so I used a large chipboard ornament that matched an adhesive paper snowflake from the collection I've been using (Figgy from Basic Grey),  I also used Ranger's Liquid Pearls around the photo and also in order to make the little pearls.
On the journaling spot I used a mini mask by Tim Holtz and distress inks.
Final step the title, I used ready made Basic Grey adhesive alphabet that I covered with Sakura Stardust pens and...ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails