Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Layout: September 2009

Pink and green once more with a sprinkle of yellow here and there. The background paper is K & Company and I used green cardstock in order to make the details: for the thin scallop lines I used the scallop blade in my Fiskars paper trimmer and the frame for the main photo was made with the Fiskars "Threading Water" border punch and then I made the little bows with an American Crafts ribbon.
Then I stamped the little faces on a piece of white photo paper (Inkadinkado asian themed clear stamps set) but I made a mask because I only wanted to use the heads (I know it sounds weird, LOL!), I also masked the inside of the hair because I wanted to color them and then I adhered them with 3d foam on the dark pink scallop circles.
Finally I added the journaling (I just realized I mispelled the month, LOL!) and the title, it was made with American Crafts "Giggle" white foam alphas that I colored with my copics.
I really like the little faces!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails