Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A cute Sketchbook!

It's been a while now that I wanted to make a small sketchbook for stamping, experimenting with color combinations, etc.
So I made this one!
For the covers I cut chipboard pieces and covered them with paper. For the front cover I used a Basic Grey patterned paper from the "Nook and Pantry" collection. In order to make the frame I used the Sizzic "Ornate Frame" die on white paper and colored it with distress inks but the result was a little flat so I added some touches with my green copics. Then I wanted to emboss it with some sparkly clear embossing powder but I discovered after the embossing that it was accidentally mixed with some white embossing powder (I can't imagine how!!!) so the result was a little surprise! Then I added the colored Tilda, I also touched the roses with the red Sakura Stardust pen for a little sparkle, and finally added the little flowers and the "label".
Cute cute cute!

5 comments:

  1. Τι όμορφο που είναι!! Τέλειο το frame!! Τέλειοι οι συνδυασμοί χρωμάτων!! Μπράβο!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! this is so beautiful!!! Congrats Constantina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πολύ όμορφα χαρτιά και η κορνίζα τέλεια!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails