Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Layout: August 2009


Once more I used my favorite color combo, pink and green. The backround paper is K & Company and used cardstock mats in order to enhance the focus on the large photos. The creative element that I like the most in this layout is the journaling spot I made: after positioning the photos, I took a piece of patterned paper and a ruler and drew the shape and rounded the corners with a corner punch. Then I used a Tim Holtz mini mask and distress inks and last step I added the white faux stitch around it.Then I added the date using the Cuttlebug "Harmony" alphabet and the green flower (Prima from the "Whispers" collection). The little button on the flower was clear and I colored it with a Copic marker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails