Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Copic Talk: I'm enchanted!


I received my Copic Sketch markers and I love them!
I bought them from HERE $69,50 with shipping and I chose the basic color set since I was totally confused about what colors I should start with.
Now, the quality is really excellent, they blend beautifully and I'm happy I decided to buy them. Of course I've read a ton of blogs etc saying how good these markers are, but I was a little sceptical thinking that maybe it is just a craze amongst the crafters, but no, it really is good stuff.
It works beautifully with Gina K's pure luxury white cardstock, the only problem is my ink (onyx black from Tsukineko), it smears, so I have to heat emboss it with clear powder prior to coloring. I've ordered Memento's Tuxedo Black, since everybody says it doesn't smear with copic markers.
These are the first attempts, the flowers are from the "A Year of flowers" stamp tv set, the results are almost what I tried to do!
What's more, I've ordered 9 more markers and the blender marker from HERE this time, because I prefer light shades and the set had mostly vibrant colors, $5,25 each BUT free delivery! Oh yes! It almost sounds too good to be true, I'let you know when I'll receive them.
I've also tried some free hand drawing because currently I'm in an "umbrella girl" obsession, and I try to draw one, unsuccesfully so far...
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new stash! look forward to seeing your creations....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails