Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Layout: November 2007

For this page I used a green pink color scheme (K & Company "small wonders girl" paper) because it matched the baby's outfits from the photos.
I wanted to give emphasis to one photo so I used my nestabilties to create a mat. I didn't waste the "negative" square, I used it to create a sort of frame for my journaling.
Then I added thickers (american crafts, I bought them white so I can color them to match any color scheme).
For the flower accents, I stamped them on white cardstock (Gina K's stamps and pure luxury cardstock), colored them with my copics and used pop dots to adhere them on the page.
Finally I added the little bow on the left to add some "weight" and finished it with some free hand doodles. Very cute and girly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!I just discovered your blog!I like your layout!Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your free hand doodles are just perfect.Very nice LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails