Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Layout: October 2007

In this page two out of three photos were taken during a warm October evening, and they have a yellowish warm tint.
So I decided to mat them with a dark blue cardstock paper, I sanded it to decrease the contrast and to soften it down. The patterned paper is K&Co.
For the stamped image, first I stamped it (Crafty Secrets stamp) and colored it with my copics, then I used nestabilities to cut and emboss the outline and finally I used Pebbles chalk to color the backround.
I cut with my cuttlebug the letters, from the same sanded cardstock and then I added the faux stitch with a Sakura pen.
Then I added the journaling spot (HOTP) in the left.
For the punched out stars I used DCWV yellow glitter cardstock.
The page came out a little "heavy" at the bottom, but I didn't want to alter or add anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails