This layout is about a masquerade party that took place in February and I chose the backround paper because it matched perfectly my costume! The frame in the middle was cut with a sizzix die on a pink cardstock piece that I accented with distress inks and sprayed with the Perfect Pearls water mix for some shine.
I cut a piece of pink cardstock, used distress inks and also frayed the edges with the Tim Holtz distress tool (I finally got one) and then sprayed it with the Perfect Pearls water mix.
Then I stamped on a white glossy paper with the Hero Arts Old Leter ruber stamp using red distress ink.I also used distress inks for the edges and a brown copic.
For the corners I used a round punch, I just eyeballed the piece I would cut.
Then I added the labels, I got myself two Dymo labelers from Plaisio, one in greek and one in english, this one cost me 11 euros, and guess what, you can use plain cardstock strips as long as you cut them at 9mm width, you just sand them lightly after the punching of the letters.
And that's what I did, and if you use white core cardstock the contrast is more intense! You can also use the Dymo 3d tapes, unfortunately the color range is restricted to black, red, yellow, orange, green and blue.
My favorite element is the butterfly, I stamped it with Stazon on a piece of acetate and then colored it with my copics, I also added some stickles underneath it for some shine.
I also hid a secret photo behind it, I always like such elements on layouts.