This is the first of the easter cards I'm making this year, the image is a color freebie I printed and colored on top with my copics.
For the backround I used a Hero Arts Designblock stamp with blue distress ink. Then I cut the window with my nesties and then I thought to make it a kind of shaker card, so I cut a round piece of acetate slightly larger than the window of my card, adhered all around the acetate piece tiny thick foam squares and adhered the colored image on the foam squares. Before sealing it completely I threw inside some very tiny pieces of green cardstock and the two red flowers. Then I adhered the lot behind the window.
For the bottom I just used a leftover I had already cut with the MS Flower Bed punch and for the final touch, I added the Happy Easter sign and...ready!