Monday, March 15, 2010

Card Making: Easter Card #1

This is the first of the easter cards I'm making this year, the image is a color freebie I printed and colored on top with my copics.
For the backround I used a Hero Arts Designblock stamp with blue distress ink. Then I cut the window with my nesties and then I thought to make it a kind of shaker card, so I cut a round piece of acetate slightly larger than the window of my card, adhered all around the acetate piece tiny thick foam squares and adhered the colored image on the foam squares. Before sealing it completely I threw inside some very tiny pieces of green cardstock and the two red flowers. Then I adhered the lot behind the window.
For the bottom I just used a leftover I had already cut with the MS Flower Bed punch and for the final touch, I added the Happy Easter sign and...ready!

7 comments:

  1. Kωνσταντίνα είναι φανταστική!!! Μου αρέσει πολύ το shaker box!!! Η εικόνα που έβαλες είναι πολύ γλυκιά και για το χρωμάτισμα φυσικά δεν έχω λόγια.

    ReplyDelete
  2. το shaker box πώς το έφτιαξες;;;είναι τέλεια καρτούλα!! ίσως σου δανειστώ την ιδέα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. έχω πάθει ζημιά, είναι τέλεια καρτούλα!!!το shaker box θα το επιχειρήσω κι εγώ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find your on-line freebies? Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Swr4him, I search images.google, mostly by using key words, there are tons of free coloring pages.HTH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails