Well, this started not as a card but as an experiment in Claudine Hellmuth's products, in particular I bought the Mat Medium and the white color. So I mixed them and added a drop of Ranger Broken China and started playing with the brush. Then I added some strokes of brown and some greens, and I liked the impromptu sky view so I stamped a little bird and adhered it on a foam square.
Then I added some Crackle Accents on the corners, I must confess that this is my least favorite Ranger product, I can't make it work the way I want.
I finished the "experiment" and didn't want to waste it, so I adhered it on cardstock and made this card, I also accented the edges with the Pumice Stone distress ink. Then I thought to experiment a little more and did some machine stitching for the first time!
A not so ordinary easter card, maybe I should add a flying chicken!LOL!!!