I made this card for the name day of a friend of mine. After stamping and coloring the Tilda with my copics, I stamped again but this time I colored only a few roses and the tiny butterfly, I cut them and adhered on top of the colored image with tiny foam squares.
Then I had the idea to do a little something on the lower left corner of the pp (K & Co), that is to do some stitching with green twine, but the result wasn't to my liking and this part of the pp was a disaster. So I thought to try something else prior to tossing it in the garbage: I cut the lower left corner with a round nestabillities die and guess what, it worked! I also cut a smaller circle and when I positioned everything in place it came out so cute!
The detail I like the most is the button, I glued a Basic Grey alpha sticker underneath a clear button and adhered the lot on tulle that I had already cut with a nestabillities die.
I think my friend will love it!