Sunday, March 28, 2010

Card Making: Easter Card #5

This time I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder after inking it with distress ink. Then I stamped with Stazon on a thin transparent plastic sheet and colored the butterflies with my copics.
For the card base, I covered it with a piece of tulle and then inked it with distress inks. Then I removed the tulle and stamped on the card base with the Hero Arts Old Letter stamp using the same distress ink.
Finally  I cut the colored image and adhered it on foam squares and then added the Happy Easter I did with my Dymo on a cardstock strip and...ready!


  1. Πολύ όμορφες οι πεταλουδίτσες! Μπράβο!!!

  2. a beautiful cards and you butterflies are really pretty!

  3. The butterflies are so real that I think they will fly away and make my day!
    I just love the tulle effect!
    You are such an inspiration!



Related Posts with Thumbnails