Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby Layout: November 2008


In this layout I kept it simple, the highlight is the way I did the date: I wanted something that comes with winter and I thought of apples. So I decided to make little apples:
I cut them with the Cuttlebug die "Tiny Tags" and then colored them with Copic markers. Unfortynately I used white cardstock and not the Gina K's Pure Luxury paper, but ok, it didn't come out as smooth as Gina K but on the other hand it didn't come out bad.
On every apple I wrote a letter with Sakura Souffle pen, added the green stem and glued it in place with Glossy Accents.
Then I didn't know how to put them on the page and I thought there is not a better place than a crate! So I just used strips of brown cardstock to make it.
Finally I added the year sign.
For the labels I used a chipboard label as a template, traced around it with a pencil and then cut the shape. Then I embossed them with UTEE and place them on my page.
Finally, I added the green stripes (it is a die from the Cuttlebug "Baby Face" alphabet) and stamped some leaves.
Theese apples are good enough to eat!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails