Saturday, November 14, 2009

Layouts: September Rain


I kept this layout low key because I wanted to focus on the drawing, I had been trying to sketch a girl with an umbrella and finally I did it! I had some trouble coloring the umbrella, but the result is ok. I also used Ranger "Glossy Accents" for the boots, and the handle of the umbrella.
Then I colored a stripe of a cardstock sheet with distress ink, added the "rain" with white Sakura Souffle pen and adhered the drawing on it.
For the backround I just stamped with distress ink and a Hero Arts backround stamp on a grey cardstock sheet and finally I added the journaling on white cardstock that I cut with my nesties.
I really like the result, it's like a soft September rain.

1 comment:

  1. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση!! :) Χίλια Μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails