Sunday, December 12, 2010

JYC 2010: December 9

Traditions is the prompt and this time  did a double journaling, inside the "magazine" on the left and on the journaling card as well.
On the right page there is my mom baking "kourambiedes", a greek pastry that we usually make for christmas. I also took photos of my favorite movies that I love to watch during the christmas. The idea was to picure them on a shelf, well, sort of...LOL!
On the left, I used an image that looks like a magazine cover and it opens like a card. I also used another image that I had colored the other day for another page but it was a disaster because I used too much water and Perfect Pearls. I didn't want to throw it away, so I kept it and used it here.



At first I didn't color the image, I lightly touched it with Antique Linen distress ink. Then I thought that it was too flat for my liking, so I added color with my copics here and there and then highlighted some details with the clear Sakura Stardust pen.


 As for christmas traditions, my number one is red green and gold, I love my christmas tree and everything christmasy in these colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails