If you liked THIS bracelet, here's a new one:
I made it for a friend who likes subtle colours and I thought light purple and green look well together. I don't have any inks in purple, so I just used pink and blue distress inks.
This is how I made it:
1. I cut a strip of plain grungeboard at 1'' 1/4 wide
2. I covered it with thin white paint and let it dry
3. I colored it with randomly with blue and pink distress inks using the foam applicator, I varied the intensity of colour because I didn't want a uniform result
4. I stamped the butterfly with black ink and then heat embossed it with a Ranger's Holographique embossing powder
5. Then I masked the butterflies and stamped on it with the Hero Art's Old Letter stamp and blue distress ink
6. I colored the butterfies with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and Mat Medium and added the pearls
7. Then I covered the lot with Gloss Medium, I also used Mat Medium underneath it, as a sealer
8. Last step I added the fastener and adhered the cutout butterfly on it.
Now that I see it again, maybe I should make one for myself too!