Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mini albums: Swap at Scrapbookers in Greece III

This is the gorgeous mini album I received from Effie for the Scrapbookers in Greece mini albums swap. I really loved the diversity of shapes, colors, embellishments, everything about it, a very beautiful mini, totally spring!
It is made from chipboard pages from Sfragidomania and I really liked the material and the shapes. She was so thoughtful and generous (thanks Effie!) so as to send me extra papers and tags in case I wanted to add something to it, as well as a pouch full with embellishments!
She also made me a super cute card with a Sarah Kay (I just love Sarah Kay)!
 And here's a video:

Effie I loved your mini, thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. υπεροχο μινι αλμπουμ! μπραβο στην εφη που το εφτιαξε, να το χαρεις και να το γεμισεις με υπεροχες φωτογραφιες!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails