Monday, May 17, 2010

Card Making: Wedding cards

I had totally forgotten that I had to go to two weddings, so when the actual days approached, I realized that I had to make two cards for my wishes, ASAP! So I used the same pattern and I just varied the color scheme based on the color of the invitations.
After cutting the cardstock for the card base, I colored it with Ranger's distress inks (Antique Linen and Broken China). Then I stamped on a piece of white paper with a very cute Crafty Secrets clear stamp and colored the images with my copics and then cut them using an oval nestabillities die. Then I used a slightly larger nestabillities die in order to make the scalloped frame that I adhered on the colored image with foam squares.
The finishing touch was the two hearts I added, the red ones are colored with a Copic marker.
Quick and easy, but aren't they cute too?

2 comments:

  1. πολυ ομορφες και οι δυο καρτες, πολυ ομορφη σφραγιδα!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails