Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beba Layouts: March 2010

For the March layout I chose a vibrant K and Company backround paper and I used the green and dark pink colors throughout the layout. After adhering the photos on green cardstock and positioning them in place, I
adhered two photos on a tag like cardstock piece and secured it in place with a photo corner because I didn't want to adhere it in place since I did some journaling on the back.
Then I started embellishing the page using color images that I had already mounted on dark pink cardstock for some contrast. Then I cut the Happy Easter and the date with the Cuttlebug "Harmony" alphabet and  then made some flowers using pink tulle, they're very easy to make, I just used a round scallop punch to cut them and then added one layer on top of the other and before positioning them on the page I twisted the bottom a bit and then added a pearl in the centre. Last step was to add the butterfly that I had already stamped on acetate and colored with my copics and some glitter and...ready!

3 comments:

  1. τα λουλούδια με το τούλι είναι τέλεια!!!μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Μου αρέσουν κ εμένα τα λουλούδια!! Πολύ ωραία ιδέα να χρησιμοποιήσεις τούλι!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Konstantina ... lovely to see you yesterday again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails