Thursday, February 18, 2010

Layouts: November 2009

This layout is about the first greek crop that took place in November. I wanted to create a colorful and vibrant page and I think I accomplished it! After adhering the photos and the cards that I made that day as well as some memorabilia, there was no room left, so I folded a piece of paper in two and used the inside for my journaling. I embellished the front of the card with distress inks, the Hero Arts "Old Letter" stamp and then I used a strip of a patterned paper where I added some Flower Soft. Then I added the label, I cut it using a Label One die (Nestabillities) and finally adhered the date and...ready!

5 comments:

  1. Μπράβο!!! Τα έβαλες όλα σε μια σύνθεση!! Τις δημιουργίες, την ταμπελίτσα κ μια φωτογραφία!! Πολύ όμορφη!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Φοβερή σύνθεση!Μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! what a fabulous idea creating a layout with the cards you created at the crop.
    Fabulous and i am so happy you had such a great time you scrapped it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!What a beautiful layout!!!Brought me back so many memories!Great job!!
    love,Lena

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails