Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Layout: January 2010

In this layout I used two papers from the My Mind's Eye "Wonderful Winter" paper pack, I absolutely love this paper pack, gorgeous colours, all glittered, beautiful designs, and 54 pages, stunning collection. I used the Cuttlebug "You're not the boss of me" alphabet dies for the title, then I stamped the images (using Dovecraft victorian christmas stamps) and colored them with my copics, then I punched them with a round punch and adhered them on my page using foam dots, and finally I covered them with Ranger's Glossy Accents. For the journaling I just cut pieces of white paper and colored them with distress inks. I didn't feel like adding anything else, so...ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails