Sunday, February 21, 2010

Layouts: December 2009

In this layout (background paper from the Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" collection) I used cardstock mats in green and ivory in order to create two different zones for two different events. Then I adhered the rest of the photos as well as some embellishments: on the left I added photos of two christmas cards I made and on the top left I made an embellished journalig spot buy using two circles and a tiny bow. On the top right I added a stamped image, this time I did it a little differently: I stamped the image on paper, colored it, then adhered on top a piece of clear acetate and then on top a second piece of clear acetate where I had already stamped the same image with stazon. It gave it a kind of 3d look, but couldn't take a decent close up, so you can't realy see it from the photo. Then I stamped the "Merry Christmas" on American Crafts ribbon (I had already colored it red with a Copic marker) and adhered the little banner with foam dots. The last embellishment I added is the one in the middle, they're Dover publications free sample images that I printed in different sizes and colored with my copics, I also used Sakura Stardust pens for some details and then covered them with Ranger's Glossy Accents.I used some gold thread (I used the Bow-Easy for the multiple tiny bow) but also adhered them on foam dots in order to keep them in place and...ready!


2 comments:

  1. τί υπέροχο!! ωραία χαρτιά!
    τα ταμπελάκια με την tilda μου αρέσουν ιδιαίτερα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ ωραίο Κωνσταντίνα!!! Όντως οι Τίλντες σου είναι υπέροχες!!! Και τα καμπανάκια έχουν φοβερό αποτέλεσμα!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails