Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beautifull stamps! Update









Hectic week, lots of hours at work, I also caught a cold, but when I received the Crafty Secrets stamps http://www.clearartstamps.com/, I got better!
The designs are "Home Sweet Home" and "Fairyland" and the first attempt (pictured) is from the "Home Sweet Home"set.
Now, in the first picture I used used chalks from Pebbles and the result is really soft and fine, eventhough not so detailed
In the second one, I used the dual markers from Tombow but I overdid it a little and "scratched" the surface, maybe next time I will try watercolor paper. I didn't take any pictures (the battery of my camera died), but I actually made two coasters from them: I glued them on chipboard, I inked them around, then "inked" the whole surface with watermark and clear embossed it twice. It came out almost like a tile! I don't know though if it is water resistant...
The designs are really unique, I can't wait to order some more!
I definetely want the "Feeling Yucky", they're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails