Thursday, February 19, 2009

Must Haves: Croppin' Cutie Catchall

Funny story:

Having storage and space issues, and not being able to scrap in my room (I scrap on the kitchen table), I was looking for a compact storage solution that could be easily moved around.
After a lot of searching, I found out the croppin' cutie catchall.
The problem was that I could't find a merchand that would deliver to Greece and finally I found the manufacturer's site http://www.croppincutie.com/products.html. where they were sold online. Delivery cost 12 $, no mention of overseas delivery , I searched everywhere for shipping info, couldn't find anything. I decided to proceed, knowing that at some point during checkout, I could see it, but, I completed the checkout process without finding it, so I was charged the standard 12 $ (for delivery).

At some point, I received an email from the company informing me that the delivery cost was much higher for delivery to Greece, but they would send it to me nevertheless, without charging me more, and in addition they sent me the two scrapcans (small and big) free of charge.

WOW! Great service I thought.

When I received the product, I was amazed by its practicality and usefullness in such a small volume! It fits all my scrapbooking and stamping bricks and bracks (excluding 12x12 cardstock, apparently), it was exactly what I needed!

It has internal dividers that divide the space in four parts but you can modify them according to your needs (they have adhesion pads that adhere to various positions) and the external net pockets store small objects. The small scrapcan is extra usefull while scrapping (no more scraps and bits scattered around).

I really love this product, it has made my scrapping a lot easier and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails