Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mayday: How to fix an accident on your layout


Let' say that you've completed your scrapbook page and you realize that you don't like it. Well, it's almost a disaster.

That occured to me today, while I had just finished my page, and, I didn't like it. Specifically the top of the page, it was too crowded.
I didn't want to start over, so I thought to change it. And it didn't take more than 10 minutes:
  1. I took a scrap paper of the same page (dark pink).
  2. I stamped a few flowers.
  3. I took another scrap, a smaller one (light pink) and I positioned it on top of the other scrap.
  4. I stamped a few flowers, wrote a little something and embossed it
  5. And finally a positioned this fragment of a page on top of the part of the page that I wanted to cover.

Pronto! The page was resqued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails