Sunday, April 13, 2014

DIY Starbucks Tumbler!

Spring coming I decided I needed a springy Starbucks tumbler fot my coffee, so, a few copics later and a lot of ink stains on my hands, here is the result!


I started by stamping the paper insert. On second thought I should have used Stazon because the paper is quite glossy and the ink smudged s bit, but, what's done is done.


Then, I lightly colored the background with distress inks and then, my copics had a party!







Here's the finished tumbler.





That's it for now, I hope you are all well and thriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails