Sunday, April 13, 2014

DIY Starbucks Tumbler!

Spring coming I decided I needed a springy Starbucks tumbler fot my coffee, so, a few copics later and a lot of ink stains on my hands, here is the result!


I started by stamping the paper insert. On second thought I should have used Stazon because the paper is quite glossy and the ink smudged s bit, but, what's done is done.


Then, I lightly colored the background with distress inks and then, my copics had a party!







Here's the finished tumbler.





That's it for now, I hope you are all well and thriving!

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    At least 160,000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is painless and it works on anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) And now use this awesome hack

    and you'll become 1-2lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails