Saturday, April 19, 2014

Butterfly Mini Album

Happy Easter friends and with no further ado here's a mini album i made for my niece.


I started with the album i got a while back from sfragidomania


And here's the result, page by page!

















I thought it will be perfect for a few pictures from her first year at school, a keepsake for the years to come!

I put it in a little bag I made, here's the link to my post if you're interested to see how  I made it.


That's it for now,  I hope you are all well and thriving!

Καλή Ανάσταση!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, adore and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is absolutely mandatory to having the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon find him expose his heart and mind for you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails