Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm in love with...my Cuttlebug!

I' m totally amazed by my little Cuttlebug! I've spent some time with it and I love it.
It goes without saying that I ruined a few paper scraps, trying various combinations of dies, inks, embossing folders etc, but the result are better after every try!
This time I ventured a happy birthday card for a friend of mine, the whole idea came from a greek word that he likes to use, in loose translation it means something like feeling dizzy, so I came up with a little boat in a turbulent sea!
First I used my nestabillity to cut the frame, then I embossed it with a cuttlebug folder and finally I used an ink pad (I merely swept it very lightly) to ink the raised surface.
Then I embossed with the same folder a blue scrap paper, used an inkpad in a darker shade of blue and touched lightly the raised "waves" and finally I cut them in pieces and glued them in rows, behind and in front of the boat.
Ready to sail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails