Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Delivery Day: Cuttlebug!

I've been watching videos about Cuttlebug for a few months and I knew that at some point I would buy one. I started buying dies and embossing folders on ebay, mostly on auctions or when they were on sale, at really good prices, so that I would be ready for a variety of designs for the day when I would buy the Cuttlebug itself.

So, on Monday I decided to take the step, it helped that it was on stock at http://www.scrapbooking.gr/ and today I received it!

I am amazed by the diversity of results, and I still haven't tried everything that's on my mind!

My first attempt is this cute little card with nestabillities and a cuttlebug embossing folder and it came out really nice, I know for sure that my friend will love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails