Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just a little christmas crafting

Hello hello!

I wanted to wrap a present for a friend's birthday gift but I was too lazy to go and buy some wrapping paper, so I used my craft stash to make something and I came up with a ... gift basket. LOL!


I also made a l little tag/card for my wishes, I don't know what stamp it is, I actually found the stamped image in my stash (maybe from last year's crop?) and colored it.



That's all for now, I don't have any step by step photos because I just did it haphazardly in 10', without a pattern etc, I just did what came into my mind. I will make another one and take detailed photos, I promise!

Hope you're all well and thriving!

9 comments:

  1. ωραία ιδέα το καλαθάκι σου!!!! καλές ημερες να έχουμε!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been????????????????
    I am so happy to see you back????
    I was looking forward to Journal your Christmas pics but obviously you are not doing it this year!!
    So happy to see you back but I already said that!
    You have been missed......
    We need to catch up
    hope you are well will email you...
    cute bag love love love the tag!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πραγματικά μας έλειψες Κωνσταντίνα!!!!
    Δεν έχω λόγια, ειδικά για την κάρτα!!!!!!!!!!!
    Απίστευτος ο χρωματισμός!!!!!!!!!!!
    Συγχαρητήρια!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pheu girls,missed you too,no pc currently and mobile typing is soo hard.merry chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Κωνσταντίνα μου Καλή Χρονιά σου εύχομαι με υγεία,, πάντα τόσο όμορφες δημιουργίες σαν κι αυτή και να μην μας λείπεις, εκτός κι αν περνάς υπέροχα!
    Φιλάκια πολλά!
    Τέλειο το καλαθάκι σου!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Σε ευχαριστ´ω Κατερίνα μου, Καλή Χρονιά και σε εσένα!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails