Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project: Christmas Tree

All these lovely christmas projects, cards, etc that I see in your blogs made me realize I was wayyyy behind my christmas preparations, so I started with something very easy, fun and quick: a little flourish wooden tree by Kaisercraft. Sorry for the lousy photos but I couldn't take a decent one no matter what!


I made it for my office at work and I wanted a really lively and sparkly result, (can't you tell that I'm a traditional all red-green christmas girl?)LOL

The execution was quite simple:
- colored the trunk with copic markers
- colored the tree with distress inks except the flowers, birds etc. that I colored with copic markers
- sprayed the lot with the water-Perfect Pearls mix
- adhered Martha Stewart's microbeads on the flame and the flowers
- and finally covered the birds lightly and randomly with white glitter

 Here's a close up



Last touch, I used tiny pearls for the eyes of the larger birds and...ready!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!!....can I order one???LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Κωνσταντίνα είναι καταπληκτικό!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καταπληκτικό είναι!!! Μπράβο σου!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφο το δεντράκι σου!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Το γραφείο σου θα είναι το πιο ωραίο! Και του χρόνου!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Πανέμορφοοοοοο!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. θα το ξαναπώ,κάνεις πολύ δουλειά με κάθε ένα αντικείμενο με το οποίο καταπιάνεσαι!!πολύ όμορφο διακοσμητικό!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails